Vocals – Nick MastersWritten-By – J. C. Fogerty
Written-By – Larry Williams
|3||Me And Bobby McGee|
Written-By – Fred Foster, Kris Kristofferson
|4||Pink Eyed Pussycat|
Written-By – Neal Merritt
|5||Games People Play|
Written-By – Joe South
|6||Who'll Stop The Rain|
Written-By – J. C. Fogerty
|7||I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World|
Written-By – Carl Walden, Charley Williams
|8||There's A New Moon Over My Shoulder|
Written-By – Ekko Whelan, Jimmy Davis, Lee Blastic
Written-By – Blair, Barnes
|10||Dance Around The Clock|
Written-By – M. Levinson
|11||A Little Piece At A Time|
Written-By – Neal Merritt, Shorty Hall
|12||No Letter Today|
Written-By – Frankie Brown
- Bass – Ray Cawley
- Design, Cover – Stig Söderqvist
- Drums – Bill Nolte , Karl Himmel
- Harmonica, Jew's Harp, Other [And A Cat Fight] – Jimmy Riddle
- Lead Guitar – Nick Masters
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jean-Pierre Leloir
- Piano – Hargus Robbins
- Producer – Sam Charters
- Rhythm Guitar – Ray Parsons
- Saxophone – Rudy Pompilli
- Sleeve Notes – Sam Charters
- Steel Guitar – Curley Chawker
- Vocals – Bill Haley
HinweiseOn the sleeve:
℗ & © 1971 Sonet Records Ltd.
On the labels:
℗ 1971 Sonet Prod. Ltd.
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): 147 125 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): 147 125 B
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0346
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonet Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sonet Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Intercord Ton GmbH
- Marketed By – Intercord Ton GmbH
- Manufactured By – Intercord Ton GmbH
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Published By – Combine Music, Inc.
- Published By – Opal Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Burlington Music Ltd.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Southern Music Corp.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Lowery Music Inc.
- Published By – Central Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Venice Music, Inc.
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
Kurzes IntroRock Around The Country - BILL HALEY AND HIS COMETS. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Rock Around the Clock - BILL HALEY AND HIS COMETS. Rock Around the Clock is the third album of rock and roll music by Bill Haley and His Comets. Released by Decca Records in December 1955 it was, like the two albums that preceded it, a compilation album of previously issued singles. Most of the album's contents had in fact been previously issued by Decca earlier in 1955 on the album Shake, Rattle and Roll. Unlike the previous release, which was in the 10-inch format, the new album was a full 12-inch release and included additional tracks from 1955. Rock Around The Country. Play album. Bill Haley & His Comets was an American rock and roll band that was founded in 1952 in Chester, Pennsylvania, and continued until Haley's death in 1981. The band sometimes referreRock Around The Country. Get album. The band sometimes referre read more. The band sometimes referred to as Bill Haley and The Comets or Bill Hale read more. Similar Artists. Album 1971 12 Songs. Dance Around the Clock. around The Country 1971 UK Hallmark Label Vinyl LP - Recorded in Nashville with Bony Moronie, Me And Bobby McGee & Dance Around The Clock Thanks Around the Country. Games People Play. A Little Piece at a Time. I Wouldn't Have Missed It for the World. Bony Maronie. There's a New Moon Over My Shoulder. Me And Bobby McGee. How Many. Who'll Stop the Rain. Pink Eyed Pussycat. Travelin' Band. BILL HALEY AND HIS COMETS: все альбомы, включая Winter Holidays , True Colours , All the Best Tracks и другие. Bill Haley And The Comets. Rock Around The Country LP, Album. GNP Crescendo. GNPS 2097. modificato 10 months ago riferendosi a Rock Around The Country, LP, Album, RE, INT , SLP-2519. An attempt to get away from the hits and well known material Haley had been playing for almost two decades. A all new album with compositions from then current songwriters like John Fogerty, Kris Kristofferson and Joe South. Bill Haley & His Comets discography. Bill Haley & His Comets recorded many singles and albums. The following list references only their original release and generally does not include compilation albums with a few exceptions or single reissues. This list does not include releases on which the Comets worked as session musicians, and primarily focuses on releases during Haley's lifetime. 1956 - Rock 'n' Roll Stage Show Decca 8345. 1957 - Rockin' the Oldies Decca 8569
Bezogen auf die Bill Haley & The Comets - Rock Around The Country
Bill Haley And His Comets / Bill Haley And The Saddlemen - Me Rock-A-Hula / Teardrops From My Eyes
Bill Haley And His Comets - Rockin' The Joint
Bill Haley And His Comets - Rock-A-Beatin’ Boogie / Burn That Candle
Bill Haley And His Comets - Pat-A-Cake / Fractured
Bill Haley And His Comets - Don't Knock the Rock
Bill Haley And His Comets - See You Later, Alligator
Bill Haley And His Comets - Thirteen Women / Rock Around The Clock
Bill Haley And His Comets - Razzle-Dazzle
Bill Haley And His Comets - Happy Baby / Birth Of The Boogie
Bill Haley And His Comets - Rock And Roll