Vocals – Ian Moss
|4||Sing To Me||4:49|
|9||Hold Me Tight||1:42|
|11||Build This Love||4:01|
Vocals – Ian Moss
- Art Direction – Ken Smith
- Artwork [Cover Artwork By] – Eduardo Guelfenbien
- Backing Vocals – Band, The, Megan Williams, Venetta Fields
- Bass – Phil Small
- Drums – Ray Arnott (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B3, B5, B6), Steven Prestwich (tracks: A6, A7, B4)
- Engineer – David Walsh, Jon Lemon, Mark Opitz, Peter Walker, Tony Cohen
- Engineer [Second] – Alan Wright
- Harmonica – David Blight
- Keyboards – Don Walker
- Lead Guitar – Ian Moss
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Jim Barnes
- Management – Rod Willis
- Mastered By – Paul Ibbotson
- Mixed By – Mark Opitz
- Music By – Don Walker (tracks: A1 to A5, B2, B3, B5), Jim Barnes (tracks: A6, B1, B6), Phil Small (tracks: B4), Steve Prestwich (tracks: A7)
- Percussion – Graham Bidstrup, Ray Arnott
- Producer – Cold Chisel
- Saxophone – Billy Rodgers
- Trumpet – John Hoffman
- Words By – Don Walker (tracks: A1 to A5, A7, B2 to B5), Jim Barnes (tracks: A6, B1, B6)
- Written-By – Don Walker (tracks: A1 to A5, B2, B3, B5), Walker (tracks: A7), D. Walker (tracks: B4), James Barnes (tracks: A6, B1, B6), P. Small (tracks: B4), Prestwich (tracks: A7)
Hinweise2nd pressing does NOT include foldout poster.
Differs from 1st pressings (http://www.localhost/release/6444706) with printed inner sleeve with lyrics that features all song titles in GOLD coloured typeface, as opposed to RED of 1st pressings.
The cardstock used is much lighter on this release.
In the runout matrix no.s, "Pi" is hand-etched on both sides; and on side A, "-C" is hand-etched; all other characters are stamped.
Marketed by WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited. [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
℗ & © 1984 Swingshift Pty. Ltd.
℗ & © 1984 Cold Chisel Pty. Ltd.
Recorded in Sydney at Rhinoceros Recorders, Paradise Studios, E.M.I. Studios, The Capitol Theatre with the Jands Mobile and in Melbourne at Richmond Recorders, September 1983 to January 1984.
Mixed at Rhinoceros Recorders
Mastered Festival Records
℗ 1984 Cold Chisel Pty. Ltd.
Manufactured and Distributed by WEA Records Pty. Limited
WEA Records Pty. Limited [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): MX208795
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped And Hand-Etched): MX208795-C 250390-1-1 Pi
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): MX208796
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped And Hand-Etched): MX208796·C 250390-1-2 Pi
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cold Chisel Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cold Chisel Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Swingshift Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Swingshift Pty. Ltd.
- Marketed By – WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited
- Manufactured By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Recorded At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Recorded At – EMI Studios 301
- Recorded At – The Capitol Theatre
- Recorded At – Richmond Recorders
- Mixed At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Mastered At – Festival Studios
Kurzes IntroTwentieth Century is the fifth and final studio album by Australian band Cold Chisel until the group reformed in 1998. The album was written and recorded over various sessions during the period of the band's break-up and during breaks in their final tour. It was released in early 1984 and peaked at No. 1 on the Australian albums chart, their third consecutive album to do so. It charted for a total of 46 weeks. Текст песни: Standing on this intersection Yelling for my change Watching personalities Collapse and Century. Cold Chisel - Twentieth Century 1984. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Cold Chisel. Songs in album Cold Chisel - Twentieth Century 1984. Cold Chisel - Build This Love. Cold Chisel - Twentieth Century. Cold Chisel - Ghost Town. Cold Chisel - Saturday Night. Cold Chisel - Painted Doll. Cold Chisel - No Sense. Cold Chisel - Flame Trees. Cold Chisel - Only One. Twentieth Century. Rock 1984. Build This Love 2011 Remastered. Twentieth Century 2011 Remastered. Ghost Town 2011 Remastered. Saturday Night 2011 Remastered. Listen free to Cold Chisel Twentieth Century Build This Love, Twentieth Century and more. 13 tracks 43:09. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1984 Vinyl от Twentieth Century на Chisel - Twentieth Century. Benjamin Barnes. 2014 г. From the Twentieth Century album 1984. I do not own this Name Cold Chisel. Album Name Twentieth Century. Type Album. Released date 1984. Labels WEA. Music StyleRock. Members owning this album2. Build This Love. Ghost Town. Saturday Night. Twentieth Century, 1984. No Sense, 02:57. Flame Trees, 04:24. Hold Me Tight, 01:41. Now playing . Twentieth Century 1984. Album by Cold Chisel. Flame Trees. was covered in. Flame Trees by Sarah Blasko 2007. Flame Trees by Jessica Mauboy 2016. Flame Trees by Christopher Manias 2015. see 4 more connections
Bezogen auf die Cold Chisel - Twentieth Century
Cold Chisel - Breakfast At Sweethearts (Collector's Edition)
Erskine Hawkins (The Twentieth Century Gabriel) And His Orchestra - Gabriel Meets The Duke / Whispering Grass
Students Of The General Theological Seminary Of The Protestant Episcopal Church - Rejoice! Music For The Worship Of God In The Twentieth Century
38 Special - Live At Sturgis
Sleepy Township / The Foots / The Lucksmiths - New Years Eve @ The Punters
Cold Chisel - Last Stand (Collector's Edition)
John McCabe - Twentieth Century Piano Music
38 Special = 38スペシャル - Flashback = フラッシュバック
Cold Chisel - Chisel
Cold Chisel - Yakuza Girls