|1||The Farmer's Daughter|
|2||Not That Funny|
|4||Don't Let Me Down Again|
|5||Say You Love Me|
|8||Never Going Back Again|
|9||One More Night|
|11||Over And Over|
|12||Go Your Own Way|
|13||Over My Head|
|18||I'm So Afraid|
|WB 66 097||Fleetwood Mac||Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 66 097||France||1980|
|WBV 3500||Fleetwood Mac||Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||WBV 3500||South Africa||1980|
|WB 66097, 2WB 3500, K 66 097||Fleetwood Mac||Fleetwood Mac Live (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 66097, 2WB 3500, K 66 097||Europe||Unknown|
|2WB 3500||Fleetwood Mac||Fleetwood Mac Live (2xLP, RE, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||2WB 3500||US||1980|
|L2WB-5448||Fleetwood Mac||Fleetwood Mac Live (2xLP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||L2WB-5448||Mexico||1981|
- Bass – John McVie
- Drums – Mick Fleetwood
- Engineer [Live] – Trip Khalaf
- Guitar [Additional] – Ray Lindsey
- Guitar, Vocals – Lindsey Buckingham
- Keyboards [Additional] – Jeffery Sova
- Keyboards, Vocals – Christine McVie
- Lacquer Cut By – HW
- Mastered By – Ken Perry
- Mastered By [Disc Cutting] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Digitally Mixed], Mastered By – Soundstream Inc.
- Percussion [Additional] – Tony Todaro
- Producer – Fleetwood Mac
- Producer, Engineer [Mix], Engineer [Live] – Richard Dashut
- Producer, Engineer [Mix], Recorded By – Ken Caillat
- Recorded By – Biff Dawes
- Vocals – Stevie Nicks
HinweiseRecorded during the "Tusk Tour" 1979/1980.
Inner sleeves are printed with the Tusk Tour dates.
1st. and 3rd. cat. # on the sleeve, 2nd. and 3rd. on the labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side): K 66097 A MASTERDISK HW 2 . WB . 1 - 3500. E - 4 EDP [in an oval] PM1 SF1 SM8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side): K 66097 B MASTERDISK HW 2 . WB . 2 - 3500. E - 4 EDP [in an oval] PM1 SF1 SM4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, C-side): K 66097 C MASTERDISK HW 2 . WB . 3 - 3500. E - 4 EDP [in an oval] PM1 SF1 SM6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, D-side): K 66097 D MASTERDISK HW 2 . WB . 4 - 3500. E - 4 EDP [in an oval] PM2 SF1 SM8
- Published By – Bright Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rachel Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Pogologo Music
- Published By – Buckingham Nicks Music
- Published By – Mother Pearl Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Mixed At – George Massenburg Studios
Kurzes IntroLive is a double live album released by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac on 8 December 1980. It was the first live album from the then-current line-up of the band, and the next would be The Dance from 1997. The album was certified gold 500,000 copies sold by the RIAA in November 1981. Live consists of recordings taken primarily from the 1979-1980 Tusk Tour, together with a few from the earlier Rumours Tour of 1977. Two songs were recorded at a Paris soundcheck and three at a performance at. Fleetwood Mac Live - Fleetwood Mac. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac's first live album finds the band at its popular height, pumping out hit after hit. All the hits you'd expect are here, spread across two discs, and there's also a charming backstage rendition of the Beach Boys' Farmer's Daughter. Fleetwood Mac. 2020 Live: The Cue Club, Gothenburg, Sweden 2 Nov '69. Before the Beginning - 1968-1970 Rare Live & Demo Sessions. 2019 Remastered. Live '75. Second Hand News. 2019 Live. Over My Head. Station Man. In Session: Fleetwood Mac. Bleeding Heart. This item:Fleetwood Mac: Live by Fleetwood Mac Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by ziarecords. The Dance by Fleetwood Mac Audio CD . In Stock. Ships from and sold by . Tusk by Fleetwood Mac Audio CD . This 1980, 2 CD live set captures Fleetwood Mac at the height of its platinum popularity, performing such durable faves as Don't Stop, Dreams, Say You Love Me, Rhiannon, Go Your Own Way, Over My Head, Monday Morning, and Sara. The band's energetic performances put a fresh spin on the familiar material. Fleetwood Mac Live is, as its name suggests, an album of concert recordings by Fleetwood Mac. A double album, it was first released in 1980 and covered shows performed between 1975 and 1980. The album was released in the wake of the success of their Tusk tour and was the band's first live release. In addition to songs from the albums Fleetwood Mac, Rumours and Tusk, it also featured the Peter Green classic Oh Well, a cover of the Beach Boys 1963 track The Farmer's Daughter, the old Buckingham Nicks. Complétez votre collection Fleetwood to music from Fleetwood Mac like Dreams - 2004 Remaster, The Chain - 2004 Remaster & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac is a British and American blues band formed in 1967. From the band's inception through the end of 1974, no incarnation of Fleetwood Mac lasted longer than two years, but all featured core members Mick Fleetwood and John McVie. Their two most successful periods have been dur read more
Bezogen auf die Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac Live
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage
Fleetwood Mac - The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night
Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac - Live
Fleetwood Mac - rumors
Fleetwood Mac & Peter Green - Retro Gold
Fleetwood Mac - Live In The 90's
Fleetwood Mac - The Dance
Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love So Bad