|1||Sailor's Tale (Alternate Mix/Edit)||3:37|
|2||The Letters (Live At Plymouth)|
Mastered By – David Singleton
|3||Ladies Of The Road (Rough Mix)|
|4||Formentera Lady (Take 1)|
|5||The Letters (Rehearsal/Outtake)||2:43|
|6||2010 Stereo Mix|
|7||Sailor's Tale (Islands Lineup Rehearsal)|
|8||Original Album 5.1 Remix|
|9||Formentera Lady (Take 3)|
|10||Formentera Lady (Take 4)|
|11||Ladies Of The Road (Robert Fripp & David Singleton Remix)||5:43|
|12||Routes To Islands|
|13||Prelude: Song Of The Gulls||4:17|
|14||Pictures Of A City (Islands Lineup Rehearsal)|
|15||Additional Tracks: Assorted Ladies|
|16||Islands: The Alternate Album|
|17||Formentera Lady (Take 2)||2:23|
|18||Ladies Of The Road||5:34|
|19||A Peacemaking Stint Unrolls (Previously Unreleased)||3:55|
|20||Sailor's Tale (Live At The Zoom Club)|
Mastered By – David Singleton
|23||Formentera Lady (Rough Mix)|
|24||Ladies Of The Road (Robet Fripp & David Singleton Remix)|
|26||Sailor's Tale (Rough Mix)|
|27||Original Master Edition 2004|
|28||Islands (Fragment: Robert Fripp Reference Cassette - Mellotron On Vibes Setting)|
|29||Islands (Studio Run Through With Oboe Prominent)||2:02|
|30||Drop In (Early Rehearsal By Islands Lineup)|
|32||Ladies Of The Road (Take 5)|
|ILPS 9175, ILPS-9175||King Crimson||Islands (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||ILPS 9175, ILPS-9175||UK||1971|
|SD 7212||King Crimson||Islands (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||SD 7212||US||1975|
|IEZP-22||King Crimson||Islands (CD, Album, RE, RM, HQC)||WHD Entertainment, Inc., Discipline Global Mobile, Inner Knot||IEZP-22||Japan||2010|
|PCCY-01424||King Crimson||Islands (HDCD, Album, RE, RM, Gol)||Discipline Global Mobile||PCCY-01424||Japan||2000|
|2310 519||King Crimson||Islands (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor, EG||2310 519||Italy||1979|
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals, Choreography – Boz
- Compiled By, Coordinator – Declan Colgan
- Cornet – Mark Charig
- Design [DVD], Layout [DVD] – Claire Bidwell
- Design [Package And Art] – Hugh O'Donnell
- Double Bass – Harry Miller
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Ian Wallace
- Engineer – Andy Hendrikson
- Executive Producer [5.1 Tracks] – Robert Fripp
- Flute, Bass Flute, Saxophone, Vocals – Mel Collins
- Guitar, Mellotron, Other [Peters Pedal], Harmonium, Other [Sundry Implements] – Robert Fripp
- Liner Notes – Robert Fripp, Sid Smith
- Mastered By [5.1 Tracks], Mastered By [Stereo Files Prepared By] – Simon Heyworth
- Mixed By – Steven Wilson (tracks: CD-8 to CD-11, DVD-19 to DVD-21, DVD-23, DVD-34 to DVD-37)
- Mixed By [2010 Stereo Mix], Producer [2010 Stereo Mix] – Robert Fripp, Steven Wilson
- Mixed By [5.1 Tracks], Producer [5.1 Tracks] – Steven Wilson
- Oboe – Robin Miller
- Other [American Vinyl Record Sleeve Supplied By] – John Kimber
- Other [Compiled & Coordinated Input And Suggestions] – Sid Smith, Steven Wilson
- Photography By – Robert Ellis
- Piano – Keith Tippett
- Remastered By [Original Master Edition 2004] – Robert Fripp, Simon Heyworth
- Soprano Saxophone – Paulina Lucas
- Technician [Dgm Tape Archive] – Alex R. Mundy
- Technician [DVD Authoring & Assembly] – Neil Wilkes
- Technician [DVD QC Testing] – Bob Romano, Bob Squires, Chris Gerhard, Jon Urban, Patrick Cleasby, Tim McDonnell
- Technician [Equipment] – Mike, Vick
- Technician [Multitrack Tape Restoration And Transfers] – Kevin Vanbergen
- Words By, Sound Designer [Sounds], Other [Visions], Design [Cover], Painting – Peter Sinfield
- Written-By – Peter Sinfield, Robert Fripp
HinweiseThis is the US release, where Inner Knot replaces Panegyric on the CD art.
1. 2010 Stereo Mix remixed from the original multitrack master tapes
2. Bonus tracks
1. Original album remixed in MLP Lossless 5.1 Surround and DTS 5.1 Digital Surround
2. Original album mix (2004 master edition) and 2010 stereo album mix in MLP Lossless Stereo (24/96) and PCM Stereo 2.0 (24/48). "Islands: The Alternate Album", "Routes to Islands" and "Additional tracks: Assorted Ladies" in Stereo (16/48)
only playable with DVD-Audio players, or players that are DVD-Audio compatible
playable in all DVD players/DVD-ROM drives etc. with a compatible speaker setup
playable in all DVD players/DVD-ROM drives etc.
This release comes in a 2×digipak format in a slipcase with new sleeve notes by Robert Fripp and King Crimson biographer Sid Smith along with rare photos and archive material.
Recorded at Command Studios, Piccadilly, London.
CD-8 to CD-11, DVD-19 to DVD-21, DVD-23, DVD-34 to DVD-37 mixed from the original session reels.
Outer cover illustration 'Trifold Nebula in Sagittarius' by courtesy of The Institute of Technology and Carnegie Institution of Washington.
Stereo files prepared at Super Audio Mastering.
5.1 mastered at Super Audio Mastering, Devon.
DVD Design & Layout at Opus Productions Ltd.
DVD Authoring & Assembly at Opus Productions Ltd.
Multitrack Tape restoration and transfers at FX Copyroom.
Compiled & Coordinated for DGM.
CD and DVD stereo tracks published by UMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Released via Inner Knot (USA/Canada), WHD (Japan), Panegyric (rest of World)
The original album was released 1971.
℗ & © Robert Fripp
This compilation ℗ & © 2009 Robert Fripp
- Barcode (Text): 633367400420
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT05
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 7695 - KCSP41 092910
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Layer 0): 7695 - KCSP42L0-9 092910
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Layer 1): 7695 - KCSP42L1-9 092910
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI A605
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI A651
- Label Code: LC 00614
- Distributed By – Inner Knot
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robert Fripp
- Copyright (c) – Robert Fripp
- Recorded At – Command Studios
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
Kurzes IntroIslands is the fourth studio album by English band King Crimson, released in December 1971 on the record label Island. Islands would be the last King Crimson studio album before the group's trilogy of Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Starless and Bible Black and Red. It is also the last album to feature the lyrics of founding member Peter Sinfield. The album received a mixed response from critics. Islands - King Crimson. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Текст песни: Islands from the first time we saw We could wait for this moment, like rocks on the shore We can never be closer somehow For the moments that lasts, is this moment now. King Crimson. 2018 Live in Mexico, 2017. Другие версии. IslandsLive in Chicago 28 June 2017. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться. King Crimson - Islands 1971. Artist: King Crimson. Auto-generated by YouTube. It is also the last album before the groups trilogy of Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Starless and Bible Black and Red. Islands Q&A. Engineer Andy Hendriksen. Artwork Peter Sinfield. To favorites 25 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Songs in album King Crimson - Islands 1971. King Crimson - Formentera Lady. King Crimson - Sailor's Tale. King Crimson - The Letters. King Crimson - Ladies Of The Road. King Crimson - Prelude: Song Of The Gulls. King Crimson - Islands. Islands is the fourth studio album by King Crimson. The album was released in 1971. The last King Crimson studio album before the group's trilogy of Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Starless and Bible Black and Red, it is also the last to feature the lyrics of Peter Sinfield and the last to feature the band's 'traditional' progressive and symphonic sound. There are four tracks with lyrics on this album, and three of them concern women. Islands King Crimson album. The album was re-released in 2010 as the fifth release in King Crimson's 40th Anniversary series, featuring new stereo and 5. 1 surround mixes by Steven Wilson and Robert Fripp, Sid Smith sleeve notes and copious extra tracks and alternative versions. The CD presents a complete stereo remix by Steven Wilson and Robert Fripp alongside a group of additional tracks representing a near complete alternative album of studio takes, run-throughs and mixes. The weakest Crimson studio album from their first era is only a real disappointment in relation to the extraordinarily high quality of the group's earlier efforts. The songs are somewhat uneven and draw from three years of inspiration. The Letter is an adaptation of Drop In, a group composition that was featured in the early set of the original Crimson lineup from 1969, while Song of the Gulls goes back to the pre-King Crimson trio of Giles, Giles & Fripp for its source Suite No
Bezogen auf die King Crimson - Islands
Mical Rustle / Sweet C / Fire House Crew - Islands In The Stream
Kiss - Alternate Destroyer
Seb - Rainbow Islands
Current 93 - Unreleased Rarities, Out-takes And Rehearsals Volume I 1984-1990
Rya - Sailor Song
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Box Set 8 Song Sampler
Popeye The Sailor Man - A Whale Of A Tale
Alex Kunnari - Formentera
Future Islands - Ran
King Crimson - Meltdown - Live in Mexico